When applying to the Ministry the following documents are required:
- A formal request
- Copies of your passport copies that are either certified by a notary public or by the TurkishConsulate.
- Copies of investment incentive certificates and exportation incentive certificates certified by the Undersecretariat of the Treasury,
- An activity report of the previous year, a profit/loss spreadsheet and balance sheet certified by the relevant tax directorate
- A letter from your bank letter verifying the previous year's exports - if the company is an exporting company,
- A Residence Certificate if the application is made from Turkey,
- A photocopy of the Work Permit if a previous permit already exists,
- A diploma certified by a notary public,
- Letters of recommendation,
- 4 passport photos of the applicant
- 4 copies of the Declaration Form which can be obtained from the Ministry or its web site. This form requests some identification details of you and will be prepared by the solicitor.